Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mon's 2012 Bianchi Super Pista


Finally able to convince Mon of Team Manila to have his bike featured here at the blog. Been wanting to do this for a while since MFG and Team Manila have had several collaborations already. So here it is.

Check out more images, the specs and what Mon has to say about this Celeste beauty after the jump.











"I got hooked on this frame when I saw it in a Japanese men’s magazine years ago. Being a graphic designer, what I really liked about this frame was its cropping in the seat tube which adds to the aesthetic appeal and function of the build. I liked this detail and the application of the branding on the frame itself. The color was an added attractive feature because it‘s Bianchi’s ‘Celeste Green’ classic."
"I had actually been looking for this frame since 2010. I was told that there was only a limited number of these available every year (I hope this is still true though). Fortunately, I accidentally came across it in a store last year. There was no hesitation on my part to get it. Since then, I’ve enjoyed looking for the right parts to ensure the comfort of my ride. I’ve changed saddles, stems and handle bars numerous times until I finally found the perfect fit for me." -Mon


Frame:
Bianchi Super Pista 2012 (51cm)
Fork / Headset:
Bianchi / Tange integrated
Crankset / Bottom Bracket:
Shimano Dura-Ace track 7710 / Shimano Dura-Ace 7700
Pedals:
Vintage Shimano 105 / Generic toe clip / MKS Fit-Alpha (njs) straps
Drivetrain / Cog / Chainring / Chain:
50T X 18T / Dia Compe / Shimano Dura-Ace / KMC
Handlebars / Stem:
Cinelli Pepper / Thomson Elite X2 (70mm) .10º
Saddle / Seatpost:
Selle San Marco Super Corsa / Thomson Elite
Front Wheel / Hub / Tire:
H Plus Son Archetype (32h) / Paul high flange (32h) / Duro stinger 700c X 23c
Rear Wheel / Hub / Tire:
H Plus Son Archetype (32h) / Chub Hub (32h) / Duro stinger 700c X 23c

/m/

1 comment:

  1. May I ask, where can I get a bianchi bike here in manila ?

    ReplyDelete