Monday, September 2, 2013

Bam's MASH Histogram "Fuck Bike"


The 2014 Histogram will be on our shores soon and this very first model will be a "classic" soon so let's make the most out of it. Plus, Bam's answers to my queries about his bike are hella tight!

"Personal high lang" was his answer when I asked him why he chose the Cinelli MASH Histogram for his latest build. "I first saw the MASH SF videos way, way back when there were just very few riders here in Manila. The Cinelli MASH frames became my constant favorite since then. Even after I had my Ave frame, the Histogram has always been on my wish list."

"The first ride was rude" Bam observes. "I guess because the frame is super lightweight and stiff as fuck! But it's sweet on the climbs and I can ride it as fast as I want. 'Parang ginagahasa' lang yung term that comes into mind, kaya 'fuck bike' ang tawag ko sa kanya.”

Specs and more pics after the jump.












Frame: Cinelli Mash Histogram
Fork / Headset: Columbus Pista 1-1/8” Aluminium Steerer / Columbus Compass 1-1/8"
Crankset / Bottom Bracket: Miche Primato Advance Pista / Miche Primato 103
Pedals:
Mks / Cinelli clips / Cat Eye straps
Drivetrain / Cog / Chainring / Chain: 
47t X 17t / Miche Pista 17t / Miche Primato Advance 47t / Miche Pista 
Handlebars / Stem: Syncros Bullhorn / Cinelli Pista 100mm
Saddle / Seatpost:
San Marco Concor / Cinelli Vai
Front Wheel / Hub / Tire:
Stella Maris Azzura carbon clincher 700c DT Swiss / Vittoria Randonneur 700cx28c
Rear Wheel / Hub / Tire: H Plus Son TB40 32h / Miche Primato Pista / Vittoria Randonneur 700cx28c
Accessories: 
Prologo grips Cat Eye wireless Vectra


/m/

No comments:

Post a Comment