Friday, September 6, 2013

Aaron's Flying Bolt


Aaron's lovingly ridden but very well maintained bike is, in my opinion, one of the best 2012 Cinelli MASH Bolt set-ups out there. I like how it has evolved since he first got it. The current set-up with the silver crank and wheel set is my favorite.

"It has been a year of mixing and matching different parts on my bike, which has gone through 3 different setups before I really got satisfied with both looks and performance. And now, I only need to change the seatpost and I'm finally done. Hopefully."

Current specs and more images after the break.









Frameset: 2012 Cinelli MASH Bolt, 55cm
Stem: 3T ARX Pro, 110mm
Handlebar: 3T Ergonova, 42cm
Seatpost: Cinelli Vai, Ø31.6
Saddle: Selle San Marco Zoncolan
Crankset: Sugino 75 crank arms (NJS) / Sugino Zen chain ring (NJS) / Dura-Ace 7400 bottom bracket (NJS) / Dura-Ace chainring bolts
Rims: H+Son Archetype polished, 36h
Hubs: Dura-Ace 7600 (NJS), 36h
Spokes: Pillar double-butted
Tires: Panaracer Pasela 700c X 23c
Chain: Izumi Silver
Pedals: Shimano SPD M520

/m/

No comments:

Post a Comment